|Hometown:||Oak Ridge, N.C.|
|High School:||Northwest Guilford|
|Major:||Exercise & Sport Sciences|
- participated in five events for the Quakers this season
- best eight-kilometer time was October 6 at the Hagan Stone XC Classic where he finished 90th in 33:14.74.
- best finish came August 31 at EMU Royals Invitational where he placed 51st in 35:59.
- participated in four events
- best five-kilometer time came on September 16th at the Adidas Cross Country Challenge, where he ran a personal-best 20:03.
- best overall finish came September 4th at the Guilford College Cross Country Invitational where he placed 34th out of 50 with a time of 20:53.05
- appeared in two races
- best performance was at the NC Collegiate Championships when he placed 33rd and finished with a time of 35:22.0
- twice named to Guilford's Student-Athlete Honor Roll
- dean's list student
- lettered four years in cross country and track under coach Paul Egleston at Northwest Guilford High School
- son of Clayton and Mimi Westervelt
- psychology minor